Preaching of John Baptist. 3,1-18
Baptism of Jejus                 21,22
Genealogy of Jejus           3,23-38
Temptation                         4,1-13
Beginning of the Galiliean Ministry 14,15
Rejection of Nazareth          16-30
Cure -Demoniac31, Simon's mother in law38, other healings40
Jejus leaves Capernaum  42

¼º¼­¿¡¼­ ¸íÈ®È÷ ¿¬´ë¸¦ ¾Ë ¼öÀÖ´Â ±â·ÏÀº ¸Å¿ì ±ÍÇÏ´Ù. Ƽº£¸®¿ì½ºÈ²Á¦´Â ad14-37 ±îÁö ÁýÁ¤Çß´Ù
Ƽº£¸®¿ì½ºÈ²Á¦ 15³â¿¡ ÇÏ´À´ÔÀÇ ¸»¾¸ÀÌ ÁîÄ«¸£¾ßÀÇ ¾Æµé ¿äÇÑ¿¡°Ô ³»·È´Ù.
The word of God came to John the son of Zechariah in the desert.

ÀÌ ¶§´Â AD30 ³â °æÀ¸·Î ¿äÇÑ°ú ¿¹¼ö´ÔÀÇ ³ªÀÌ´Â 37,8¼¼·Î ÃßÃøµÈ´Ù.

proclaiming a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins/ÁËÀÇ ¿ë¼­¸¦ À§ÇÑ È¸°³ÀÇ ¼¼·Ê ¼±Æ÷
(3,2)
A voice of one crying out in the desert:             ±¤¾ß¿¡¼­ ¿ÜÄ¡´Â ÀÌÀÇ ¼Ò¸®
Prepare the way of the Loed,                           ³ÊÈñ´Â ÁÖ´ÔÀÇ ±æÀ» ¸¶·ÃÇ϶ó
make straight his paths.                                  ±×ºÐÀÇ ±æÀ» °ð°Ô ³»¾î¶ó
Every valley shall be filled                               °ñÂ¥±â´Â ¸ðµÎ ¸Þ¿öÁö°í
and every mountain and hill shall be made low »ê°ú ¾ð´öÀº ¸ðµÎ ³·¾ÆÁ®¶ó.
The winding roads shall be made straight         ±ÁÀº µ¥´Â °ð¾ÆÁö°í
and the rough ways made smooth,                  °ÅÄ£ ±æÀº ÆòźÇØÁ®¶ó
and all flesh shall see the salvation of God.       ±×¸®ÇÏ¿© ¸ðµç »ç¶÷ÀÌ ÇÏ´À´ÔÀÇ ±¸¿øÀ» º¸¸®¶ó.

I am baptizing you with water, but one mightier than I is coming.
I am not worthy to loosen the thongs of his sandals.(3,16)

Jejus also had been baptized and was praying, heaven was opened.
and the holy Spirit descended upon him in bodily from like a dove.
and a voice came from heaven "You are my beloved Son; with you I am well pleased."
¼º·É²²¼­ ºñµÑ±â °°Àº Çüü·Î±×ºÐ À§¿¡ ³»¸®½Ã°í Çϴÿ¡¼­ ¼Ò¸®°¡ µé·Á¿Ô´Ù.(3,22)

Genealogy(3,23 -38)
Jejus-Joeph-Heli-Matthat- Levi - Melchi - Jannai- Joseph - Mattathias - Amos - Nahum
-Esli - Naggai - Maath - Mattathias - Semein - Josech - Joda - Joanan - Rhesa - Zerubbabel
- Shealtiel - Neri - Melchi - Addi - Cosam- Elmadam - Er - Joshua - Eliezer - Jorim
- Matthat  -Levi - Simon - Judah - Joseph -Jonam - Eliakim - Melea - Menna - Mattatha - Nathan - David / ¿¹¼ö´Â ´ÙÀ­ÀÇ 42´ë¼Õ

¸¶Åº¹À½(1,1-17)
David - Solomon -Rehoboam - Abijah - Asaph - Jehoshaphat - Joram - Uzziah - Jotham -  Ahaz
- Hezekiah - Manasseh.- Amos - Josiah - Jechoniah - Shealtiel - Zerubbabel  -Abiud- Eliakim - Azor
- Zadok - Achim - Eliud - Eleazar - Matthan -Jacob - Joseph -Jesus
´ÙÀ­Àº ¿¹¼öÀÇ 27´ëÁ¶

±¤¾ßÀÇ À¯È¤(4,1-13)
1. One does not live by bread alone.
2. You shall worship the Load, your God, and him alone shall you serve.
3. With their hands they will support you, lest you dash your foot against a stone.

³ªÀÚ·¿¿¡¼­ Èñ³â ¼±Æ÷(4,16-30)
The Spirit of the Load is upon me,                   ÁÖ´Ô²²¼­ ³ª¿¡°Ô ±â¸§À» ºÎ¾îÁֽôÏ
because he has anointed me                          ÁÖ´ÔÀÇ ¿µÀÌ ³» À§¿¡ ³»¸®¼Ì´Ù.
to bring glad tidings to the poor.                       ÁÖ´Ô²²¼­ ³ª¸¦ º¸³»½Ã¾î
He has sent me to proclaim liberty to captives   °¡³­ÇÑ À̵鿡°Ô ±â»Û ¼Ò½ÄÀ» ÀüÇÏ°í
and recovery of sight to the blind,                     ÀâÇô°£ À̵鿡°Ô ÇعæÀ» ¼±Æ÷Çϸç
to let the oppressed go free,                             ´«¸ÕÀ̵éÀ» ´Ù½Ã º¸°ÔÇÏ°í
and to proclaim a year acceptable to the Load.  ¾ï¾Ð¹Þ´Â À̵éÀ» Çعæ½ÃÄÑ ³» º¸³»¸ç
                                                                    ÁÖ´ÔÀÇ ÀºÇý·Î¿î Çظ¦ ¼±Æ÷ÇÏ°Ô Çϼ̴Ù.

"The Spirit of the Lord is upon me,                    ÁÖ´Ô²²¼­ ³ª¿¡°Ô ±â¸§À» ºÎ¾î ÁֽôÏ
because he has anointed me                           ÁÖ´ÔÀÇ ¿µÀÌ ³» À§¿¡ ³»¸®¼Ì´Ù.(ÀÌ»ç¾ß61,1)
to bring glad tidings to the poor.                        ÁÖ´Ô²²¼­ ³ª¸¦ º¸³»½Ã¾î
He has sent me to proclaim liberty to captives    °¡³­ÇÑ À̵鿡°Ô ±â»Û ¼Ò½ÄÀ» ÀüÇÏ°í
and recovery of sight to the blind,                      ÀâÇô°£ À̵鿡°Ô ÇعæÀ» ¼±Æ÷Çϸç
to let the oppressed go free,                              ´«¸Õ À̵éÀ» ´Ù½Ã º¸°ÔÇÏ°í
and to proclaim a year acceptable to the Lord."   ¾ï¾Ð¹Þ´Â À̵éÀ» Çعæ½ÃÄÑ ³»º¸³»¸ç
(4,18-19)                                                         ÁÖ´ÔÀÇ ÀºÇý·Î¿î Çظ¦ ¼±Æ÷ÇÏ°ÔÇϼ̴Ù.(·¹À§25,8)

He said to them "Today this scripture passage is fulfilled in your hearing.
¿À´Ã ÀÌ ¼º°æ¸»¾¸ÀÌ ³ÊÈñ°¡ µè´Â °¡¿îµ¥¿¡¼­ ÀÌ·ç¾îÁ³´Ù.  (4,21)

¡â ºñ´ÜÇ®ÀÇ È¿´É
¡ä ¾ÏÀÇ ±Øº¹

Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by zero